So, as 2008 draws to a close, what are some of the things I have achieved in the last twelve months?
- I started this blog in July, and made over 65 posts since then.
- I was more active in posting comments to other people’s blogs.
- I’ve been active on Experts Exchange.
- I completed 23 of the Project Euler problems.
- I joined the gym (briefly).
- I went to Mauritius on holiday.
- I went to Shetland on holiday.
- I’ve taken a few thousand photos, and posted over 1300 of them to Flickr.
- I bought myself an Xbox 360.
There were probably other things I’ve forgotten or aren’t worth mentioning here. I didn’t really have any goals for the year apart from the two holidays, so most of these things just happened by chance more than design.
For 2009 I think I’ll try and have a set of goals to work towards… more on that later perhaps